I believe that celebrities are made by paparazzi. Without fans knowing or stalking a celebrity that celebrity would not be famous. People and fans will eventually loose interest in that person and they will no longer be famous and a celebrity. Fame comes with paparazzi, there's pretty much no choice in that matter. The bottom line is if you want to be famous you have to deal with paparazzi.
Even though I believe that fame equals paparazzi attention, sometimes it goes too far. Celebrities are also human. They should be able to do normal things like driving down a road without someone mobbing their car. I believe that paparazzi should take pictures and videos as long as they do not touch or get in the way of the celebrity that they are capturing. For example, I think its too far when someone jumps in front of a car to take someone else's picture while the person the car can do nothing because they would be charged if they moved.
Someone's personal life is just that, someone PERSONAL life. Paparazzi do not see that and just dig into celebrities' personal lives to show the world. They'd use the internet and what ever they posted would be spread around the world in a matter of seconds. I believe that this is going too far. Following someone's personal life is called stalking, and that I believe is illegal.
Shia Labeouf was apparently caught trying to steal a paparazzi's camera.
Click HERE to read up on the post.
I think that celebrities should be able to approve what photos and videos get taken of them. Shia should not be in trouble he was just taking what was technically his in the first place.
If someone invaded my privacy, I would probably get my lawyer of myself to look up even law that linked to privacy and make a judge court case against them. It is not right to stalking someone and deprive them of a personal life. Many celebrities are mostly stuck and trapped in a hotel that they are staying in or a venue that they played in. Therefore, taking pictures and videos only go so far until it becomes stalking and depriving someone of a personal life.
No comments:
Post a Comment